LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for new videos everyday.
The Ben Shapiro Show is sponsored by ExpressVPN. Protect your online privacy today at https://expressvpn.com/benshapiroshow
As the Left shifts the Overton window, cancel culture becomes more and more demanding; coronavirus continues to rage across the country as Trump finally dons a mask; and crime surges while AOC blames capitalism.
0:26 – Joe Biden won’t moderate if he’s elected
24:32 – Cancel culture warriors write their own letter
36:44 – Today’s cancel culture incidents
41:09 – COVID-19 cases continue to increase
50:00 – Crime skyrockets around the country
Get your signed copy of How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps here: https://utm.io/uGvB
Watch full episodes of The Ben Shapiro Show here: http://bit.ly/2K2Wsvq
If you like The Ben Shapiro Show, become a member TODAY with promo code: SHAPIRO and enjoy the exclusive benefits for 10% off at https://www.dailywire.com/shapiro
To listen to this episode, subscribe to The Ben Shapiro Show on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2SnMeqB
The drama tells the story of Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.
- Kim Soo-hyun as Moon Kang-tae
- Moon Woo-jin as young Moon Kang-tae
- An orphaned caretaker working at a psychiatric ward who was blessed with everything including a great body, brain, the ability to empathize with others, patience, the ability to react quickly, and stamina. However, he does not believe in love.
- Seo Ye-ji as Ko Moon-young
- A popular children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and knows nothing about love.
- Oh Jung-se as Moon Sang-tae
- Kang-tae’s autistic older brother. He is a fan of Author Ko Moon Young.
- Park Kyu-young as Nam Joo-ri
- A nurse, Moon Kang-tae’s co-worker.
- Kim Joo-hun as Lee Sang-in
- A 38-year-old CEO of a publishing company. He started his career as an editor of a fairy tale story written by Moon-young.
- Kim Chang-wan as Oh Ji-wang
- The president of the mental ward.
- Kim Mi-kyung as Kang Soon-deok
- Chef at the mental ward, Joo-ri’s mother.
- Lee Eol as Go Dae-hwan
- Moon-young’s father and a patient at the mental ward who suffers from dementia.
- Jang Young-nam as Park Haeng-ja
- A strong and meticulous senior nurse.
- Kang Ki-doong as Jo Jae-soo
- Kang-tae’s friend. He is self-employed.
- Jang Gyu-ri as Sun Byul
- A nurse with 3 years of experience, Joo-ri’s best friend.
- Park Jin-joo as Yoo Seung-jae
- The art director at Sang-in’s company.
- Woo Jung-won as Do Hee-jae
- Moon-young’s mother. A best-selling author who has disappeared for years.
- Seo Joon as Kwon Min-suk
- Choi Woo-sung as Oh Cha-yong
- Kim Ki-chun as Gan Pil-ong
- Jung Jae-kwang as Joo Jung-tae
- Ji Hye-won as Lee Ah-reum
- Kang Ji-eun as Park Ok-ran
- Joo In-young as Yoo Sun-hae