President Trump joins ‘Fox News Sunday’ to discuss the surge in coronavirus cases across the country, racial unrest, Joe Biden and Mary Trump’s new tell-all book. #FoxNews
Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vBUvAS
Watch more Fox News Video: http://video.foxnews.com
Watch Fox News Channel Live: http://www.foxnewsgo.com/
FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most-watched television news channel for 18 consecutive years. According to a 2020 Brand Keys Consumer Loyalty Engagement Index report, FOX News is the top brand in the country for morning and evening news coverage. A 2019 Suffolk University poll named FOX News as the most trusted source for television news or commentary, while a 2019 Brand Keys Emotion Engagement Analysis survey found that FOX News was the most trusted cable news brand. A 2017 Gallup/Knight Foundation survey also found that among Americans who could name an objective news source, FOX News was the top-cited outlet. Owned by FOX Corporation, FNC is available in nearly 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
Watch full episodes of your favorite shows
The Five: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-five/
Special Report with Bret Baier: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-special-report/
The Story with Martha Maccallum: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-story-with-martha-maccallum/
Tucker Carlson Tonight: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-tucker-carlson-tonight/
The Ingraham Angle: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-ingraham-angle/
Fox News @ Night: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-fox-news-night/
Follow Fox News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/
Follow Fox News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FoxNews/
Follow Fox News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxnews/
The drama tells the story of Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.
- Kim Soo-hyun as Moon Kang-tae
- Moon Woo-jin as young Moon Kang-tae
- An orphaned caretaker working at a psychiatric ward who was blessed with everything including a great body, brain, the ability to empathize with others, patience, the ability to react quickly, and stamina. However, he does not believe in love.
- Seo Ye-ji as Ko Moon-young
- A popular children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and knows nothing about love.
- Oh Jung-se as Moon Sang-tae
- Kang-tae’s autistic older brother. He is a fan of Author Ko Moon Young.
- Park Kyu-young as Nam Joo-ri
- A nurse, Moon Kang-tae’s co-worker.
- Kim Joo-hun as Lee Sang-in
- A 38-year-old CEO of a publishing company. He started his career as an editor of a fairy tale story written by Moon-young.
- Kim Chang-wan as Oh Ji-wang
- The president of the mental ward.
- Kim Mi-kyung as Kang Soon-deok
- Chef at the mental ward, Joo-ri’s mother.
- Lee Eol as Go Dae-hwan
- Moon-young’s father and a patient at the mental ward who suffers from dementia.
- Jang Young-nam as Park Haeng-ja
- A strong and meticulous senior nurse.
- Kang Ki-doong as Jo Jae-soo
- Kang-tae’s friend. He is self-employed.
- Jang Gyu-ri as Sun Byul
- A nurse with 3 years of experience, Joo-ri’s best friend.
- Park Jin-joo as Yoo Seung-jae
- The art director at Sang-in’s company.
- Woo Jung-won as Do Hee-jae
- Moon-young’s mother. A best-selling author who has disappeared for years.
- Seo Joon as Kwon Min-suk
- Choi Woo-sung as Oh Cha-yong
- Kim Ki-chun as Gan Pil-ong
- Jung Jae-kwang as Joo Jung-tae
- Ji Hye-won as Lee Ah-reum
- Kang Ji-eun as Park Ok-ran
- Joo In-young as Yoo Sun-hae