» keep me where you hide your second sight
deep inside where secrets start «
watch in hd and small screen ~
~ details at the end of the desc
I know they’re far from being in love with each other, but they way they’re drawn to each other, and have this push and pull thing going on (both, it’s not just one pushing and one pulling) is just so… I really love it, so I wanted to capture that in an edit. More than my love for them at this moment, this edit is more of my hopes for their development kinda?
Also, I changed a lyric where it says “even in dark trouble” as I had originally heard it as that when it’s actually “even in a time of trouble,” but I thought that the one I heard fit them more.
Some lyrics I tried to match with the scenes:
– Deep inside where your secrets hide
– Where the lovers go when they are tired
– Entwine our bodies on common ground
– Will you hold on, my love? (+ rest of chorus)
drama: it’s okay to not be okay / psycho but it’s okay
colouring: maryxstuart edited
inspiration: so this edit was inspired by Felicity Queen! I was watching her tkem edits, and I came across Empty Note, which is one of my favourite songs by ghostly kisses, and so I decided to listen to some others, and that’s when I found the perfect song for these two, not to mention the beginning and ending are inspired by her ♡
tags : #fanvidfeed #SeoYeJi #KimSooHyun #PsychoButItsOKay #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay #사이코지만괜찮아 #김수현 #서예지 #fmv #kdrama #kdramaedit #psychobutit’sokayedit #koreandrama
I don’t own any clips, music or content used in this video. All rights belong to their respective owners. This video is made especially for creative purposes, not profit.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use
The drama tells the story of Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.
- Kim Soo-hyun as Moon Kang-tae
- Moon Woo-jin as young Moon Kang-tae
- An orphaned caretaker working at a psychiatric ward who was blessed with everything including a great body, brain, the ability to empathize with others, patience, the ability to react quickly, and stamina. However, he does not believe in love.
- Seo Ye-ji as Ko Moon-young
- A popular children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and knows nothing about love.
- Oh Jung-se as Moon Sang-tae
- Kang-tae’s autistic older brother. He is a fan of Author Ko Moon Young.
- Park Kyu-young as Nam Joo-ri
- A nurse, Moon Kang-tae’s co-worker.
- Kim Joo-hun as Lee Sang-in
- A 38-year-old CEO of a publishing company. He started his career as an editor of a fairy tale story written by Moon-young.
- Kim Chang-wan as Oh Ji-wang
- The president of the mental ward.
- Kim Mi-kyung as Kang Soon-deok
- Chef at the mental ward, Joo-ri’s mother.
- Lee Eol as Go Dae-hwan
- Moon-young’s father and a patient at the mental ward who suffers from dementia.
- Jang Young-nam as Park Haeng-ja
- A strong and meticulous senior nurse.
- Kang Ki-doong as Jo Jae-soo
- Kang-tae’s friend. He is self-employed.
- Jang Gyu-ri as Sun Byul
- A nurse with 3 years of experience, Joo-ri’s best friend.
- Park Jin-joo as Yoo Seung-jae
- The art director at Sang-in’s company.
- Woo Jung-won as Do Hee-jae
- Moon-young’s mother. A best-selling author who has disappeared for years.
- Seo Joon as Kwon Min-suk
- Choi Woo-sung as Oh Cha-yong
- Kim Ki-chun as Gan Pil-ong
- Jung Jae-kwang as Joo Jung-tae
- Ji Hye-won as Lee Ah-reum
- Kang Ji-eun as Park Ok-ran
- Joo In-young as Yoo Sun-hae