hello description box!!
soooo this video has been delayed for like 3 weeks now but its finally here and i’m really excited about it! so It’s Okay To Not Be Okay finished on Netflix like a month ago and i luv the show so much. the acting, the cast, the storyline, even the soundtrack is absolute perfection but i also really loved Ko Mun Yeong’s outfits and fashion style in the show. Seo Ye Ji did an amazing job of delivering the character and she’s so pretty too ahhhh but i had so much fun recreating 15 of her outfits in the show and i hope u guys like it! let me know which outfit you liked in the comments below, and suggestions for a new kdrama for me to watch. with that, i hope you guys enjoyed this and see you all in my next video, byezzzzzz
songs used (thank u to all of u for letting me use ur amazing covers!! go check them out!!)
~ [Acoustic Cover] (일레인) ELAINE – WAKE UP (IT’S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY OST / 사이코지만 괜찮아 OST) (Vocal Cover) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhorbgtc830
~ You’re Cold(더 많이 사랑한 쪽이 아프대) – 헤이즈(Heize) cover [사이코지만 괜찮아 OST] [It’s Okay to Not Be Okay OST] : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAPcecR8-Mc
~ In Silence(침묵) – Janet Suhh(자넷서) cover [사이코지만 괜찮아 OST] [It’s Okay To Not Be Okay OST] : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYj7OyzrWr4
~ Heize (헤이즈) – You’re Cold (It’s Okay To Not Be Okay / 사이코지만 괜찮아 OST) | Fingerstyle Guitar Cover : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW3Xh5mKCsE
intro vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOmFarp_w_0
The drama tells the story of Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.
- Kim Soo-hyun as Moon Kang-tae
- Moon Woo-jin as young Moon Kang-tae
- An orphaned caretaker working at a psychiatric ward who was blessed with everything including a great body, brain, the ability to empathize with others, patience, the ability to react quickly, and stamina. However, he does not believe in love.
- Seo Ye-ji as Ko Moon-young
- A popular children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and knows nothing about love.
- Oh Jung-se as Moon Sang-tae
- Kang-tae’s autistic older brother. He is a fan of Author Ko Moon Young.
- Park Kyu-young as Nam Joo-ri
- A nurse, Moon Kang-tae’s co-worker.
- Kim Joo-hun as Lee Sang-in
- A 38-year-old CEO of a publishing company. He started his career as an editor of a fairy tale story written by Moon-young.
- Kim Chang-wan as Oh Ji-wang
- The president of the mental ward.
- Kim Mi-kyung as Kang Soon-deok
- Chef at the mental ward, Joo-ri’s mother.
- Lee Eol as Go Dae-hwan
- Moon-young’s father and a patient at the mental ward who suffers from dementia.
- Jang Young-nam as Park Haeng-ja
- A strong and meticulous senior nurse.
- Kang Ki-doong as Jo Jae-soo
- Kang-tae’s friend. He is self-employed.
- Jang Gyu-ri as Sun Byul
- A nurse with 3 years of experience, Joo-ri’s best friend.
- Park Jin-joo as Yoo Seung-jae
- The art director at Sang-in’s company.
- Woo Jung-won as Do Hee-jae
- Moon-young’s mother. A best-selling author who has disappeared for years.
- Seo Joon as Kwon Min-suk
- Choi Woo-sung as Oh Cha-yong
- Kim Ki-chun as Gan Pil-ong
- Jung Jae-kwang as Joo Jung-tae
- Ji Hye-won as Lee Ah-reum
- Kang Ji-eun as Park Ok-ran
- Joo In-young as Yoo Sun-hae