Song : Chiglama Chiglama
Singer : Khyoda Mema
Lyrics : Takam Dado Tallom
Tune : Takam Dao Tallom
Music : Krishna Shrestha
Rappers : Khyoda Mema
#chiglama #memaMema #khyodaMema #NewNyishiSong
video by : CL Studio & VFX
latest Nyishi Song
khyoda mema new song
new nyishi song 2020
new nyishi video 2020
latest nyishi song 2020
arunachal pradesh new song
takam dado tallom
neelam pop song
Chiglama chiglama ngage hange si
Bingse ngam bingda ten
Ngage mangsi ngam
Kala ma kala ma
Ngage anyik si
Kapu karu kanamam
Kada ten ngo
(Poring mangker pongu mangker alu aayuam) 2
Kapu kaker karu kaker lamta eangtung lo
Mangder mangper kuma
Ngage dumpa si
Ngage dumpa si
Yapa kapu nge no tegne gu mangya la
Hingsi ya Tu ku
Mangsi yatu ku
Legu engling yergu engling kaname kangame
Kapu kapu yapa nge
Kaning kumabe soker nyadu ku
Ho ngo namri
Ho telam ri
Ho elam ri, ngage hange dek dek dek dek dekki riku bo
Tok tok tok tok hange si ngo..
Nyijer ngage mangsi hengsi nam si di
Yapa perio peri
Hajing damde bolog di hara takte bolog di
Mangla kaker dene ngo
Demik jikam angam mabu yapa log
Tangmik jekam tangam mabu yapa log
Kasi kasi ho ngo kasi kaker riku bo
Mangsi mangsi ho ngo mangsi mangker riku bo
Kaker riku bo
Mangker riku bo..
The drama tells the story of Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.
- Kim Soo-hyun as Moon Kang-tae
- Moon Woo-jin as young Moon Kang-tae
- An orphaned caretaker working at a psychiatric ward who was blessed with everything including a great body, brain, the ability to empathize with others, patience, the ability to react quickly, and stamina. However, he does not believe in love.
- Seo Ye-ji as Ko Moon-young
- A popular children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and knows nothing about love.
- Oh Jung-se as Moon Sang-tae
- Kang-tae’s autistic older brother. He is a fan of Author Ko Moon Young.
- Park Kyu-young as Nam Joo-ri
- A nurse, Moon Kang-tae’s co-worker.
- Kim Joo-hun as Lee Sang-in
- A 38-year-old CEO of a publishing company. He started his career as an editor of a fairy tale story written by Moon-young.
- Kim Chang-wan as Oh Ji-wang
- The president of the mental ward.
- Kim Mi-kyung as Kang Soon-deok
- Chef at the mental ward, Joo-ri’s mother.
- Lee Eol as Go Dae-hwan
- Moon-young’s father and a patient at the mental ward who suffers from dementia.
- Jang Young-nam as Park Haeng-ja
- A strong and meticulous senior nurse.
- Kang Ki-doong as Jo Jae-soo
- Kang-tae’s friend. He is self-employed.
- Jang Gyu-ri as Sun Byul
- A nurse with 3 years of experience, Joo-ri’s best friend.
- Park Jin-joo as Yoo Seung-jae
- The art director at Sang-in’s company.
- Woo Jung-won as Do Hee-jae
- Moon-young’s mother. A best-selling author who has disappeared for years.
- Seo Joon as Kwon Min-suk
- Choi Woo-sung as Oh Cha-yong
- Kim Ki-chun as Gan Pil-ong
- Jung Jae-kwang as Joo Jung-tae
- Ji Hye-won as Lee Ah-reum
- Kang Ji-eun as Park Ok-ran
- Joo In-young as Yoo Sun-hae