#Vlog #Makeup #Challenge Hello peopLets! After how many months nakapag linis ulit at eto ang aking nasalubong sa paglilinis ko. Di talaga ako pala linis kaya nagkaganyan. Linis linis din pag may time ha!
HELLO TO ME! IG @letisha_velasco https://www.instagram.com/letisha_velasco/ Fb https://www.facebook.com/letishavelasco Fb Page https://www.facebook.com/letishaofficial/ 📧firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter @Leti_Shaart Thank you for watching! Godbless you all 🥰
The drama tells the story of Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.
- Kim Soo-hyun as Moon Kang-tae
- Moon Woo-jin as young Moon Kang-tae
- An orphaned caretaker working at a psychiatric ward who was blessed with everything including a great body, brain, the ability to empathize with others, patience, the ability to react quickly, and stamina. However, he does not believe in love.
- Seo Ye-ji as Ko Moon-young
- A popular children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and knows nothing about love.
- Oh Jung-se as Moon Sang-tae
- Kang-tae’s autistic older brother. He is a fan of Author Ko Moon Young.
- Park Kyu-young as Nam Joo-ri
- A nurse, Moon Kang-tae’s co-worker.
- Kim Joo-hun as Lee Sang-in
- A 38-year-old CEO of a publishing company. He started his career as an editor of a fairy tale story written by Moon-young.
- Kim Chang-wan as Oh Ji-wang
- The president of the mental ward.
- Kim Mi-kyung as Kang Soon-deok
- Chef at the mental ward, Joo-ri’s mother.
- Lee Eol as Go Dae-hwan
- Moon-young’s father and a patient at the mental ward who suffers from dementia.
- Jang Young-nam as Park Haeng-ja
- A strong and meticulous senior nurse.
- Kang Ki-doong as Jo Jae-soo
- Kang-tae’s friend. He is self-employed.
- Jang Gyu-ri as Sun Byul
- A nurse with 3 years of experience, Joo-ri’s best friend.
- Park Jin-joo as Yoo Seung-jae
- The art director at Sang-in’s company.
- Woo Jung-won as Do Hee-jae
- Moon-young’s mother. A best-selling author who has disappeared for years.
- Seo Joon as Kwon Min-suk
- Choi Woo-sung as Oh Cha-yong
- Kim Ki-chun as Gan Pil-ong
- Jung Jae-kwang as Joo Jung-tae
- Ji Hye-won as Lee Ah-reum
- Kang Ji-eun as Park Ok-ran
- Joo In-young as Yoo Sun-hae